Thursday, September 01, 2005

Don't You Think Holidayz Are Frustrating?

I hate college holidays. I still go to work. It doesn’t make much difference, except that I have a lot of free time that I don’t know what to do with. I don’t go out that much so I’m pretty much stuck at home doing nothing. I guess that I’m the type that just can’t sit down and do nothing. I like to interact and keep my mind busy. Today, I’m nearing the end of my holidays and I can’t wait to get back to college. I’m totally fed-up of listening to my parents yelling at me in the house, telling me to do stuff and telling me what I shouldn’t do. I have a very short temper at times and I get really frustrated at home. I’m a person who likes to be left alone to do my own things without other people pressuring me. Sometimes, I get so tired of pleasing everyone but myself.

No comments: