Monday, September 19, 2005

To Be A Leader, Not A Follower

Don’t travel down a road that has been taken by many; take the road less traveled. I can follow, but I can lead. When someone asks me to do something is a specific way, I would find another way to do it but get the same result. I don’t like listening to others although I know that they’re right sometimes. It’s a bad habit of mine but I’m glad that I have that habit, because it makes me unique and unpredictable. Why should walk in the shadows of other people when I could create my own legacy? I hate being told to do things; I like to be left alone to do it without distractions of other people. I work better that way. I believe that a man should create not only his own destiny, but also his own legacy, so that he would be remembered long after he has left this earth.

No comments: