Monday, September 12, 2005

Emptiness... I feel like i'm looking for something

Lately, I’ve been feeling really empty. Like something is missing from my life. I try to suppress those feelings by keeping myself occupied with work and stuff, but it barely helps. Sometimes, when I look at people who are happily living their lives, I envy them. It’s not that I’m unhappy with my life now but there’s a void deep inside my heart and I can’t fix it. Maybe it’s loneliness, maybe it’s frustration, maybe it’s the feeling of being lost and unappreciated… I can’t tell, maybe it’s all of those feelings. I guess that I’ve just given up on finding someone to fill that void. I’ve been let down so many times that I just can’t stand being in that situation again. Maybe I don’t deserve the privilege of having ‘someone’ but I hope I do someday, to cure my aching heart…

No comments: