Monday, May 07, 2007

Life at 22...

So, how’s life at 22 so far? I guess it’s a whole new learning experience. I’ve only just started my 22nd year and I can already say that there have been many ups and downs this year. I guess this learning experience helps us to grow. It can be painful at times, it can be pleasurable also. I would never say that I’ve been through everything life has to offer, I would say I’m just going through it, taking a crash-course. I really don’t mind going through all these hurdles, it teaches me. So, is the process of getting older life’s greatest pitfall? I don’t think so. We have to bury our past, embrace the present and look forward to the future. Wouldn’t you agree? :-)



Well, I guess my plans for the remaining period of this year would be to focus on the things that matter most to me, my family, my friends and my studies. I guess the others can wait; I’ll leave those to years 24 and 25. I’m optimistic about what I want to do in the future and now is the best time to start laying out those building blocks. I’m still thinking of migrating to Australia after my degree, I’ve got to weigh the pros and the cons first. That's something to aim for. Other than that, I’ll take it one at a time and relax. I hope you can do the same cause Fred Durst once sang:”Life is a lesson, you’ll learn it when you’re through”. He’s right.

No comments: