Tuesday, April 03, 2007

10 Things I Like About You...





I like the way you speak soft and sweet, makes me melt within a heart beat;

I like the way you wait for me, staying up all night to make sure i sleep;

I like the way you bug me to serenade you, then hear you laugh out while i weep;

I like the way you talk for hours, 5 minutes apart we can hardly bare;

I like the way you that you're so pure, God's angel sent to watch over me;

I like the way you teach me things, makes me want to be better someday;



I like the way you care for me, caring for me when no one will;



I like the way you humble yourself, showing me how good a person you are;



I like the way you oversee my weaknesses, judging not my past regrets;



Most of all, i love you because you make me happy, a blessing like you i will forever keep...

No comments: