Thursday, May 08, 2008

I want Man United to win the EPL crown!

Its down to the wire. Man United and Chelsea are level on points and both have one last game in hand. Man United vs. Wigan, Chelsea vs. Bolton. Steve Bruce (Wigan Manager) has said that he won't do United any favors, he will be going for the win. Bolton on the other hand, who are 5th from the bottom haven't really said anything about their clash with Chelsea and United's hopes and dream are in their hands. Looking at how United have preformed over the whole season, I think that they deserve the number 1 spot up the table. Chelsea used their money and influence to win games and this is not how real football is played.

So, this Saturday I'm going to glue myself to the sofa in front of the TV to watch both matches. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for United to win. Glory! Glory! Man United! Ronaldo, Tevez & Rooney... the fate of us fans lay on ur shoulders.

The Holy Trinity

No comments: