Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Whats going on these days... Just an update

I actually enjoyed myself this semester at college. Bonding with my new friends in college was really fun, especially for my Project Management subject. I worked with the best team members in the class and the best Project Manager, me… LOL! But seriously, my team members were very dedicated and hardworking. The actually accepted the orders and workload that I gave each of them without question and executed them perfectly. Thanks to Yoges, Christina, Jason and Keanne. I hope to be your Project Manager in future assignments as well LOL! But I still did work ok… a lot of work…

I’ve managed to conquer whatever depression I had and I’ve decided to make myself stronger and more confident. Thanks to the people around me (mainly my close friends like Suraya, Cassie, Ashley, Niff and Yew Fei), my life now is a lot better. Friends always!

What else… my exam is coming soon. 31st October to be precise. Starting on 1st November, I’ll be on a 2 month holiday… errrrr…. I want to work but… it’s hard to find a good job these days. I guess I’ll just have to keep looking. I can’t imagine sitting at home for 2 months… I’ll go crazy within the 1st week.

Hmmm… suddently I have this craving to learn Spanish. I also want to learn Flash programming. That will give me something to do for the holidays. Some online tutorials would help I guess.

No comments: