Sunday, August 28, 2005

Introduction

Hi, i'm Jonathan. I live in Malaysia. I'm 20 and i'm studying Information Technology in college. I'm crazy about soccer and i watch it, play it and dream about it everyday. I'm also a web-designer and a webmaster. You could check out the first site i ever did at www.mgosite.cjb.net . It was for a college assignment and i did it entirely with only Window's 'notepad' (no help from any other softwares). That's why it's not so great. Anyway, i also play a lot of online games (Earth2025, Utopia, Runescape) and offline games. I also do a bit of rock climbing and enjoy going to the movies. I enjoy meeting new ppl online and having a chat with them. I have accounts in Friendster.com and Myspace.com (you can find me by email: cyber_tyrant@hotmail.com)

No comments: