I actually had to apologize to many people for not updating my blog for such a long time... but wait a minute, its MY BLOG! Lol! Just kidding. I've had my hands full with... life.
So, what's new... hurmmm... nothing much, I guess just a new special someone in my life. Who say who but she's the "Grey-eyed angel". Most people wish that their best friends would get along well with the gurl they love, but in my case I'm fortunate enough to fall in love with my best friend. You might argue that maybe this best friend thing is one sided but its not, its mutual.
Hurmmm... what can I tell you about her... well, when I first met her, I was attracted to her eyes, although she looks stunningly beautiful. Something about her eyes drew me to her. That's why I wrote my Poem No.12 (Click here to read it), which was dedicated to her. Of course, at that time, it wasn't anything serious. I was attracted to her, but not in love. But we grew in our friendship. Became best friends to each other and then love just fell into place.
Things I love about her:
10. She always says "I love you" before we depart rather than "good-bye". She says it's because she feels that I'm always in her heart and mind, so there's no need for a good-bye. She nerver fails to remind that I'm always being missed by her even after we had just got home after our date.
9. She's always thinking about others before herself no matter how much trouble or pain she has to go through. She goes through great lengths to comfort, console and please me.
8. She's always herself, does not pretend to be someone else and always truthful. She's unique and nobody can take her place in my heart, because she means so much to me. My best friend and the woman I love.
7. Not only does she walk behind me to catch me when I fall, but most importantly she walks beside me to make sure I don't fall. She's always been there for me, through happiness and sadness.
6. I learn a lot from her. Not many guys would like to say this but I'm proud to say that she's my idol (in terms of how a human being should be) and I want to be like her in many ways (character, career, potential, mind set and etc.). I really look up to her.
5. She's determined. She always sets a goal in life and does everything she can to achieve it. She never gives up. That's why she's so successful today. I really respect that and I hope I can be like that someday.
4. Her sweetness and bubbliness. She's sweet and bubbly in so many ways. Sometimes I just love watching her be herself. She's fun to be with and she also makes sure you have fun when you're with her. She's never dull and always full of suprises. Sometimes she could be just the opposite and be quiet and shy, but I love that too. Especially when she catches me staring at her from across the table, she would turn her face away, when I ask her why she turned away she would say that she's shy it was ME that was looking at her.
3. Her charming ways. She always knows the right words to say at the right time. She's the reason I get up everyday with a smile on my face. She knows what to say to make my day a great one everyday and she never fails to do so. I've never had a gloomy day since the day she walked into my heart.
2. She's so beautiful and intelligent but she never ever let these gifts go to her head. In fact, she's the most humble person I know. She always strives to be better and to improve her flaws, although I always tell her that I don't want her to change because I want to spend the rest of my life loving the gurl I first fell in love with.
1. Most of all, I love the way she loves me. So true, so pure, so passionate. Sometimes I find myself asking "is this how love feels?" because its better than I had ever experienced and could ever imagine. I couldn't ask for a better person to fall in love with because there is none besides her.
"I love you not only because of who you are. but most of all because of who I am when I am with you"