Monday, March 10, 2008

I wish I could be a Jumper...

I just watched the movie Jumper. It got me thinking, if we had the power to manipulate time and space like that... it would be incredible. The ability to defy the laws of quantum physics to travel to any place in the world in the blink of an eye. There are places I want to be, people I want to meet, and things I want to feel. Above all, there is one place I really want to be and one person I really want to meet at this point of my life. It would mean the world to me if I could spend just 5 minutes with her... I would give the world for that...

I would bring her across the world to anywhere she wants to go. Catching the breeze at the top of the Eiffel tower, gazing at the beauty of the lawns of India’s Taj Mahal, having lunch near the Leaning tower of Pisa, a romantic walk in Central Park, and finally dancing under the moonlight on a gondola travelling the channels of Venice. How would that feel? I wonder…

No comments: