Thursday, August 30, 2007

Finished my sem...

Finally finished my most horrible semester. Looks like the road is clear from here on. I only have 3 networking subjects and 1 final project left for the next 2 semesters so i'll be pretty much free for the next 8 months or so. But the damn final project is going to be heavy. I should be able to do it.

Starting the new semester on the coming monday and im really looking forward to CCNA module 3 (Switch technology), its gonna be a ride to remember.
I heard that most of my favourite lecturers are leaving INTI. Damn, INTI really doesn't know how to retain their best staffs. Bon voyage to Mr.Vellu (Computer Networks) and Mr.Ramesh (Real-Time and Concurrent Programming).

It's been a week since the exams and i felt so bored at home that i had to return to Nilai for a few days to seek the comforts of my pc. Sounds stupid but i really really miss living here and its not the same as in Subang. I'll talk about life in Nilai in the next post.

As for the title of my final project for my degree, it has something to do with a infrared webcam, motion sensors and football... go figure... i'd have to kill you if i told you :P

Peace!


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: