Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Walk To Remember...

Well, some people say that inspiration is the key to success. I watched “A Walk To Remember” again today and I realise that life is too short for us to waste on doing things that are unmeaning. Reflecting on what I’ve done so far makes me want to do more to better myself and I want to strive to find my place in the world again. It tells me to appreciate the people that are important to me and it teaches me how to love without expecting anything back in return. I don’t know why but that movie inspires me each time I watch it. It makes me feel good about myself and about the people around me. I’ve done many bad things in my life, but with God’s help, I can turn it around and never look back.

I can say how successful I’ll be in turning my life around but I feel motivated to make a difference no matter what it takes. God has given me a sign, I cannot ignore it, it’s a miracle to me. Watch the movie, you’ll feel the same way…

No comments: