Saturday, August 19, 2006

Memorable Quotes

“What is a friend? It's a single soul dwelling in two bodies." – Aristotle (used in A Walk To Remember)


“Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited; it is never rude or selfish; it does not take offense, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end.” - Proverbs 23:7, The Bible (used in A Walk To Remember)


“There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith,its hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three thingsthat last forever: faith, hope, and love;
but the greatest of them all is love.”
– (used in A Walk To Remember)


Jerry Maguire: I won't let you get rid of me.
Jerry Maguire: Im not letting you get rid of me. how about that? tonight our company, our little buisness had a very big night, but it wasnt complete. it wasnt even close to being in the same vacinity as complete, because i couldnt share it with you. i couldnt laugh about it with you. im miss... i miss my wife.
Jerry Maguire: I love you. You... complete me.
Dorothy: Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at "hello."
- (used in Jerry Maguire)


"Roses are red,
Some diamonds are blue,
Chivalry is dead,
But you're still kinda cute."

"They call me Thomas,
Last name Crown,
Recognize game,
I'm a lay mine's down."
- Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous Girl

No comments: