Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sometimes I Think I Know Too Much

Sometimes, I wish that I don’t know as much as I know. Does this make sense? Hmmm… I wish that I wasn’t the one people desperately turn to for help and the one that is discarded when they don’t need me. People turn to me for help all the time and most of the time it’s the biggest headache to them but its like peanuts to me. I hate it when the problem is so simple to me and difficult for others. I hate being troubled for no good reason. I don’t mind helping but I don’t like it when the problem is actually not a problem. Then, when I help out, they’re happy for a while, and then they forget me. I hate being used and then discarded like rubbish. I guess the world will never change. I’ll just have to live with it. Sigh!

No comments: