Monday, September 01, 2008

Trip to Sepang Gold Coast

On the 30th of August 2008, I gathered members of my extended family and headed down to Sepang Gold Coast in Bagan Lalang. I haven't been there before so the only directions I got from my friend was left, right, right, right, left. There were no real landmarks, so thats all I had. Fortunately, there were some new signboards, so I manged to follow them all the way. It was a bloody 2 hour journey. Anyway, when we reached there we expected a really outskirt kind of beach but instead the beach was developed and very beautiful. There were also a lot of hotels and beach side stalls. The only thing missing was the boat rides. Other than that, the beach was amazingly clean and the water was not as salty as Port Dickson. The sand a very fine and it was so flat and soft that we loved playing beach football on it. The was a villa estate under construction on the beach and I heard that they were going for rm600k to rm1 mill each. The ones that I saw were right on the water, built on stilts. It looked amazing. I'll definitely go back there when I feel like heading to the beach in the near future.

Photos, photos, photos....

Welcome to Sepang Gold Coast!

The beach...

It was one of those days that I felt like a poser...

I dunno what to say...

The whole gang...


No comments: