Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Me @ The Med

If you could find heaven in Malaysia... It would be at Cherating's Club Med. I spent my previous weekend there for 3 days and I really didn't want to come back here. Beach, babes and booze, what else would you want? It was actually a company trip, so it was FREE. We enjoyed the activities around the grounds during the day and partied like animals at night with a free flow of booze. Met this really hot chick there and drank till I couldn't drink anymore. The food was also fantastic as we had about 100 different dishes for every buffet meal. Given a choice, I would really like to go back there someday.


Me sippin' Club Med's Monkey Juice at the beach bar


The Macha gang


Don't we look wasted?


Me and the 'intern gang'


Me and Prasad chillin' under the trees at the beach... it was so freaking relaxing...


Hurmmm... me and my Bombay Blue... I think this was drink no.9 of the night...


Compare this with PD... which one would you rather visit?

No comments: