Thursday, October 11, 2007

Love actually...

You know, i was watching Love Actually (the movie) and i like the face that it was a different sort of love movie. Love movies are normally just centered around 2 or 3 main characters and can get boring after awhile. But in this movie, the story circles around half a dozen relationship and a wide range of character. I guess that in this way the message of love gets narrated more influentially.

Kelly Clarkson once sang "I swore I'd never love again, I swore my heart would never mend, Said love wasn't worth the pain, But then I hear it call my name". That was the theme of this movie and it shows how the characters somehow at some point gave up on love but found it back again at the end. I would say that the story really does related to us 'normal' people instead of being some make-believe fantasy.

Watch it if you get the chance... then you'll know what the trouble with love is...

No comments: