Saturday, November 26, 2005

Hannah Tan, make way for...

Remember my previous post on “My New Dream Gurl, Hannah Tan”? Hmmm… I guess Hannah Tan just lost her place in my heart. I’ve found a new dream gurl now. So sorry Hannah Tan! Haha! To my new dream gurl, I wrote you this:

I love the way you make me smile,
The way you whisper sweet words of bliss,
Which makes my day a dream come true.

I love the way you laugh with me,
The way you giggle, it makes me so warm and fuzzy,
Which makes me never want to part with you for life.

I love the way you comfort me,
The way you console and soothe my heart,
Which makes me fall even deeper in love.

I love the way you look at me,
The way you gaze with eyes looking right into me,
Which makes me feel like you want to know everything about me.

Best of all, I love the way you are who you are,
The way you are the best thing that could ever happen to me,
Which makes me ask what I did to deserve a miracle.

No comments: