Monday, March 16, 2009

Woot! What a morale booster!

Hannah Tan wrote to me on her blog article... drool... LOL! The real reason I admire her is for her 'down to earth' character. She really treats her fans very well, even tries to chat with us on her website whenerver she has a break from her work. She is the perfect example of what a celeb should be like. Being a celeb doesn't make you better than others, but makes you able to serve others.


Kudos to Hannah!

Sorry I couldn't make these thumbnails bigger, please click on them to enlarge =)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally , a new update here ,well..it is kinda great when u can chat with a celeb...^^ ....she is gorgeous too !!!!

Adrian Hew said...

Fuh...Hannah T wrote u a
reply on her blog?
wah...and what's that
stuff she ask u to
download la?

Btw, is Hannah T married/engaged/single? lol...since ur her biggest fan..u should know this! =P

Car Covers said...

What project has your office incorporated to give your employees good morale and want to achieve the company's goals and expectations?

Web Design India said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

and yeah btw, the same question... is Hannah T married/engaged/single? O_o