Sunday, March 15, 2009

Manchester United vs Liverfool gathering

Last nite I organized a gathering to watch the match between Man United and Liverfool for a 100 Facebookers from my Manchester United Fan Club on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6348617058). The atmosphere was bloody awesome. The support they gave was amazing and I wouldn't have asked for a better crowd. We packed the place (Sanook, Kelana Jaya) and almost brought the roof down with the amount of noise we were making. 


My thanks to all the supporters who made this possible. I'll organize more gatherings like this in the future for the love of our club, Manchester United! 

Glory glory Man United!


The place was bloody packed!


Joel, Ash and Brian chillin out


More loyal supporters from the Facebook group!


My old school buddies came along as well, thanks to Li Yi


The hardcore supporter's gang!


6 comments:

AChong said...

I thought it was just a dream... @#$(%#$#!!!)#%*()(

sukh said...

hey its sukh.kishen's cous.how have you been? this gathering looks cool will make it for future matches.but can't seem to figure out wheres this place

silver jewelry said...

liverpool the best screw the manchester bastards.

Car Covers said...

Anyone know if Manchester United will be coming to Chicago for a match? If so, when and which stadium? Again, I would really appreciate an answer.

Trout Fishing said...

Both the teams are awesome.i love football game and never miss a single match.David is my favorite player all time.

Web Design India said...

Wow! great post... Thanks for the amazing read.