Saturday, August 30, 2008

Working life...

I'm in the 4th month of my full-time working life now and things have changed. I guess I feel a bit more responsible for whatever I do, in regards to work. Working life isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I struggled a lot to allocate time for my social life, but I feel that its going down the drain. On the slightly more positive side, working life gave me my freedom, financially and socially. I'm accountable for myself now, so I don't need anyone's approval to do what I want. Working life also pressures me to learn more about my job and improve on my knowledge of my area of work.

I love working with software applications and systems. The environment is so dynamic that a new challenge presents itself everyday and I feel like I want to find out and solve it immediately. My teammate are amazing, they give me the support and morale boost that I need to get by everyday. My gang of friends at work, I couldn't have asked for a better group. They are the best. So, I'm glad I made the right choice of job. We'll see where the future takes me. :-)

The Macha Gang!

1 comment:

silver jewelry said...

work at mcdonald they never fire employes